Binđo Ltd. provides forestry and construction services. Its core activity is the performance of maintenance works on the routes of power transmission lines, gas pipelines, oil pipelines, motorways and watercourses.
Moreover, Binđo Ltd. also collects, deposits, processes and sells biomass, the by-product of our core business activity.
In order to achieve and maintain corporate values, we permanently commit to:
- hire professional and ambitious staff who will be provided the opportunity and motivation to continue their professional development and improvement
- increase awareness of the importance of protecting the environment, both in our employees and the public
- provide cutting edge equipment and infrastructure and a pleasant work environment
- cultivate and develop partnerships with suppliers
- offer optimum and comprehensive solutions to investors
- execute solutions that fully support investors’ requirements and needs
- implement and improve the efficiency of the quality and environmental management system based on international standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, and strive to exceed such requirements
- set ambitious, measurable and achievable goals related to quality and environment protection
- manage waste based on the principles of the good waste management practice
- prevent environment pollution
- always act so as to improve the condition of the environment
- maintain compliance with legal requirements
- use all resources on the basis of the principles of sustainable development
Each employee must be familiar with the quality and environment protection policy, understand it and accept it is as a permanent principle in his or her own activities. All of our employees must be familiar with the quality policy and environment protection policy, understand and adopt it as a permanent principle in their activities.